Friday, January 4, 2013

*I'm about to BURST with news!*

wait. let me clarify one thing.

I
AM
NOT
PREGNANT.

I repeat...I am NOT pregnant.
However...today happens to be my beautiful firstborn's 22nd birthday!
And no, I wasn't 12 when I had her. That drives her nuts when people ask me
things like that. OR "are you sisters?" or my all time favorite.
She was at Baylor her first year of college.
We are in the bookstore purchasing her books.
The cashier says...(to me) "are these all the books you need for your courses?"
Savannah replies... "no. but they are all the books I NEED for MY courses. She's my MOM."
HAHAHAHAHA.hahahhahahaha.HAHAHAHAAAA.
My gosh I love that. I know it won't always last, but let me revel in the fact that even though
I'm double her digits... I still can pull off being at least 5 years younger than what I am.

(thank you mom, I know it's all the diligent skin taking care of you did to
all of us girls when we were little!)

Happy Birthday princess, I love celebrating you. I'll dedicate a post to you
after all our picture taking we're doing this weekend! I love you!
22...wow. Just WOW!

oh sorry,  I just got a tad long winded!

I have news to share!
Did you see this today?


















Pinch me!
Thank you Pink Paislee for having me on this incredible team of such
talented ladies! This is a dream come TRUE. I've always LOVED Pink Paislee!
Rebecca and everyone have been so wonderful and it's going to be so much fun
being with all of these ladies! Thank you again for adding me to this group.
I'm BEYOND honored!

OH! Speaking of Pink Paislee - did you notice the brand new website?
It's gorgeous! Check it out, relax and enjoy!

and now, it's time to go celebrate my girl for the rest of the day...

















Love you, baby girl!
xoxo.

7 comments:

Ruth G said...

Congrats to you on your 22yo baby! And that you could still be going to school and that you made the Pink Paislee DT!!! Such great news! Sounds like you have a lot to celebrate! Enjoy!!!

Maureen Hayes said...

Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a nicer or more talented lady.

Glinda said...

Congratulations on the design team...and Happy Birthday to your daughter.

~amy~ said...

congrats...happy birthday to your girl and love your disclaimer:)

Gina Lideros said...

awww, happy belated birthday to Savannah and a BIG CONGRATS on Pink Paislee. They are very lucky to have you!

Juliana said...

Congrats Leslie! So well deserved! Can't wait to see what you create!!!

Sherri said...

How is it I've never been here? Gotta seriously make a habit of it. Love, love your sweet spirit girl. So happy for all your recent successes, most importantly your beautiful family, and your marriage that seems so blessed. So glad for the Web, that allowed us to "meet". Happy Monday Leslie xo Oh, and I think our hight has a lot to do with being mistaken for much younger than we are. My 13 yr old hates it too, hee hee.