Thursday, January 17, 2013

*Laina Lamb Designs*

Boy do I have something fun for you today!

I have a sweet friend named Laina Lamb who designs some pretty awesome
clear stamps & die cuts at My Favorite Things.

Laina is one of the sweetest ladies I know! She's not only a designer, creating her
very own product - did you know she's on the Creating Keepsakes Dream Team?
That is so cool! I love her work. She's one talented lady. She also designs for
Jillibean Soup!.

I had the opportunity to play with some of her stamps & dies..
and play I did! I had the BEST time using these fabulous products.
They are so smooth, so easy to use, so FUN!

Here's a few layouts I made. I couldn't stop using everything:

 Those little camera's ROCK!! I will definitely be using those on lots of projects.
You seriously need to order those!
How about the "photobomb, evidence & oh snap" stamps!
another to die for project you must have.

Here's a couple of closer shots:





 I LOVE the stamps Laina designed. They were PERFECT
for these pictures I got of Lilly. They're iPhone shots that I instagrammed.
That silly Lilly. I also used another one of Laina's camera's here.

closer:


















That border is Laina's stamp too! It's a graph stamp. YUM!



 What about the polaroid die cuts! I was so excited when I got those!
I love anything polaroid style. On this layout I used one in kraft cardstock
then cut another in a gray patterned paper and turned it upside down.
for a different effect & because I can. LOL!
I stamped "notes" from Laina's stamps all the way down & used
her "a picture is worth a thousand words" for my dirty hand pic. haha!!

Aren't her products fabulous?

Here's more closer shots:





Thank you again Laina - I LOVED playing with your products!

Get yourself some Laina Lamb designs right here:  Laina Lamb Designs

I'll be back soon to share more CHA projects with you!

8 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love Laina's stuff!!!! Your projects are great, as always :)

Diana Waite said...

such fun and AWESOME layouts!

Anna Sigga said...

Those are fab stamps and ohh my that camera die is a must have!

Love your layouts girl!

madscrappertoo said...

Your lo's rock!!! loove!!

Stacey Michaud said...

these are just fantastic...love your work, my friend!

Juliana said...

You are rocking the Laina designs!!!

Laina Lamb said...

You my friend are a goddess! Love all three pages. Bold and beautiful!!!

Scrapthat said...

Awesome LOs!! you did a great job with Laina's stamps...What fun pages!
:D