Monday, January 28, 2013

*Noel Mignon January + CHA tidbits*

Hi everyone!
I'm officially the WORST blogger. I know. I'm sorry!

I promise to share my CHA projects THIS week.
In fact...
at the END of this post - I will share a little snippit of
projects I made.
Every day I'll share something new I did -
maybe even more than one.

But first - I'm sharing a couple of layouts I made for Noel Mignon using
January's "Soda Shoppe" kit.
I couldn't get ENOUGH of this kit.
I just kept creating and creating.
I could have gone on for days. That's how fabulous
Noel's kits are. They are JAM packed full of goodness!

"Shine Bright Like A Diamond"

 
 
 
Thanks Rihanna , for the inspiration!
Perfect for my girl & her 22n'd birthday
pics - especially of her new killer Steve Madden's - they're full of swarovsky's.
She wanted them so bad - she shopped and shopped for the perfect pair.
They literally jumped in her hands. Well I mean feet.
 




 

The Glitz design frame fit perfectly for my iPhone shot of her sassy shes.
Each word describes her & her special day.

The Glitzer clouds...yum.

Here's another layout I did using this kit:
 
 "Oh Snap!"
















and one more:
"Teeny Tiny Piggies"






 



I hope you have as much fun as I did playing with this fun kit!

Saturday I received my February "Lasting Love"  kit:


 

 
OH my gosh....I wanted to SWIM in it!
Unfortunately - it's sold out, but Noel made a "papers only" kit
 
and finally - to end this post today, CHA snippets:


 






 












Happy Monday everyone,
Leslie












4 comments:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Just amazing, Leslie! Good gosh you are one creative girl! Love everyone of the Noel LOs! And I know how awesome your CHA work was! Gorgeous sneaks.

You are "shining bright like a diamond!" Love that song!

Stephanie Buice said...

Ahhh!!! SO much cuteness on here, love it all!

Lynette said...

So much beauty and inspiration.

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUSLY beautiful creations and sneaks!