Tuesday, January 1, 2013

*Starting 2013 off with an American Crafts Bang*

Hi Friends!
Happy New Year!
I can hardly believe 2013 has snuck in and begun.

Time definitely FLIES when you're having all kinds of fun.

I hope your new year is lovely!
What a great start it's been, already!

Nothing but family time & being busy over here at the Ashe house.
Enjoying each other with the college kids both here at the house
& creating like a mad woman for CHA!
I can't wait to share some things with you.

But let's get on with the show!

Today I had all planned out to share my OLW (one little word), my favorite layouts
from 2012 & photo's from our day yesterday.
I just plum forgot to think of a word, put my layouts together or take any pics of
the fun day we had! Oh wait..I did get a few while at H&M with my husband
of the scarf treasure I found! He was spending his gift card from the kids - we had fun!

I know I know - show you the layouts already...sorry!

This week  on the American Crafts blog we are focusing on Fast & Fabulous.
Sometimes you don't have alot of time & want to just put together a project
that takes you no more than 30 minutes to complete.
Sometimes I find that when I have product right there on hand, I can do just that.
Complete a fast layout:




















Check out the blog to see my supplies & how I put everything together.
 
 
 
Also - I have a couple of other American Crafts layouts to share with you:






















See that little picture? Yeah!! That's taken on Christmas Day when it SNOWED.



What a gorgeous white Christmas! AND...I was able to take that picture
with my brand new fun camera that my family got me for the big 25 -
it's the Fuji Instax Mini! It takes the CUTEST old style Polaroid pics...mini!
They're about 3"...so cute, right? I love that thing!
 
Anway - that layout was fun. I wanted a neutral "snow" layout, so I picked all natural
tones to showcase what a beautiful day it was.
 
I also have this one to share:
 


















I used lots of American Crafts goodies on this one! It was made for
CSI (Color Stories Inspiration) - which if you haven't checked out yet, you
definitely should! Such great challenges & inspiration!
The Noel Mignon girls got to be a part of 2 of the challenges in Dec.
I had so much fun!

That's about it for me today....

I think Lilly is trying to tell me after all we've been doing
& all the time I've spent in my studio -
it's time for a long winter's nap.
Soon, puppy girl, soon!
Happy 2013.
Back soon. ;)

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi, Leslie,

Happy New Year from my family to yours! It sounds like you had a fab holiday. That is awesome!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful layouts....they are all fantastic!!

'Wishing you and your family many blessings in the New Year,

Renee