Thursday, February 14, 2013

*American Crafts Valentine's Day Bl♥g H♥P!*



Hi!  Welcome to your first stop
(well besides the American Crafts blog)
I hope you enjoy your fun, love filled day of hopping!
 
I made a layout just for the hop & here it is:
 
"This Is My Happy Place"








I made this layout with AC's BRAND new CHA Winter 2013 release:
Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm. I LOVE this line. It's so full of color & the details..
FABULOUS. I think AC  & Dear Lizzy knocked this one out of the park!

My layout is about my sweet kids. They were both home from college for
Christmas break & we all headed to the Fort Worth (Texas) Stockyards
to take LOTS and lots of pics!
This is just one - and this one's even from my iPhone!
One of my faves.
My journaling is along the right side of my layout and reads:
"My ♥. My home. My EVERYTHING. I'd do anything for both of you.
I love you SO very much! (1/13)"

Here's a close up:




















I cut the Dear Lizzy Chipboard in half & placed the top half
on top of my photo, with the bottom half under my photo
(after backing it with patterned paper)

the heart background is made using my Silhouette Cameo.

I hope you like my ♥ day inspiration!

Now, how about some fun?
I have a little give away to share with one lucky person
who leaves me a comment telling me what's been their
favorite Valentine's Day yet!
(deadline:   Wednesday, February 20th.) 






















Now go hop & have FUN!
Here's the hop order:
 
 
Leslie Ashe <---------- that's me!♥♥♥
Andrea Budjack
Jen Chesnick
Jill Cornell
Sophie Crespy
Lilith Eeckels
Paige Evans
Leah Farquharson
Monika Głód
Angie Gutshall
Corrie Jones
Michiko Kato
Heather Leopard
Carina Lindholm
Melissa Mann
Kimberly Neddo
Patricia Roebuck
Erin Stewart
Diana Waite
Allison Waken
Becky Williams
American Crafts

Happy L♥VE day to you!