Thursday, February 7, 2013

*Lily Bee CHA Projects*

hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fantastic Thursday!
I'm excited about today - it's cut & color day!
one of my favorite things to do. I am thinking a change is in order...
we shall see!

It's almost time for my appointment so I'm just going to go ahead
and share a few creations.

so here we go..
here's another day of CHA -W (2013) projects -
made for Lily Bee Designs:

up first are projects using Pinwheel:
You Make Me Smile

 
 
Hello Today:

 
 
Hi There:
 
 


and a little tag:








and here's another Lily Bee line - Sweet Shoppe:
You Are So Sweet
 


























 
 
Happy Birthday To You!




























and a little tag:


Thanks for letting me share with you today!
I'll be back tomorrow with a few more projects.
Have a great day!