Tuesday, February 26, 2013

*Lily Bee's Birthday Bash Blog Hop*














Happy Birthday Lily Bee Design!
if you've just arrived from Cindy Liebel's blog - you're in the right place!

Kicking off today's celebration with a sketch
created by our very own Nicole Nowasad!



 I changed it up a little with my layout.
Deciding to add a horizontal photo with 2 more wallet sized,
to mimic the large numbers going down the side.

I also added the banner circles under my photo's  & on my
page, like the banners going across in the original sketch.
One more element I used - the numbers. Since this is a
"birthday" celebration layout - I mimicked the numbers by
adding a row of "2's (for my daughter turning 22) inside one
of my hearts.


Supplies:  Pinwheel (Apricot Tree Paper, Cartwheels Paper, Cherry Blossom
Paper), Persnickity (Prim Paper, Picky Paper, Mixed Stickers ABC Stickers),
Christmas Cheer (Mixed Stickers, ABC Stickers)


here's some closer shots:




















Did you know Lily Bee hosts challenges EVERY month?
This is just a sample
of all of the great challenges we have going for you.

Now get on to hopping! Here's your hop list:

Cindy Liebel
Leslie  Ashe  <------------- that's me!
Lisa Dickinson
Summer Fullerton
Heather Leopard
Lily Bee Design Blog

Make sure you leave a comment on each designer's blog
& head back to Lily Bee Design's blog for  your chance to win every day.
There are so many fun giveaways all week long.

(You have until Sunday (3/3/13) at midnight (ET) to leave comments.)
Just so you know - you will get many chances to win by not only leaving
comments on all of the design team members blogs - but also by liking
Lily Bee on Facebook, following
Lily Bee Design on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest...


thanks so much for stopping by today!
Enjoy the hop!