Monday, February 4, 2013

*Love & Adore*

Happy Monday!
How is everyone after the Superbowl? Did your team win?

Alan and I went to a Superbowl party & had the best time!
I was there for the commercials AND Beyonce!
How fabulous was it when Destiny's Child popped out to sing with her!
I loved it. My favorite part ever! I'm serious...best halftime show ever.

But enough of that...
How about some LOVE today?
We're talking all about love over at the Noel Mignon blog
this week & I created this layout of my greatest successes...my loves:
 
 

Noel really packs a FANTASTIC kit. This is the
February Lasting Love kit.
Unfortunately it IS sold out - but she put together the
best papers kit for all who missed out:
 
 
Here's some closer shots:



I hope you've enjoyed my loves!
I know I keep forgetting to come
share the rest of my CHA projects -
I'm sorry!
I promise to do that this week!
Come back tomorrow for a little
Pink Paislee project!

Have a great day!