Monday, March 25, 2013

*My Favorite Things Sketch Guest Part 2*

Hi!
Me again...another post for today. Monday even!
Go figure.
I can't even believe it myself. hahaha!

Back to share another layout I made for My Favorite Things
for the March Sketch Challenge.
It's been so fun being a part of this!

 
 
I LOVE the stamps and die cuts I chose to use!
I will use them like crazy.
For this layout, I chose to use the "take note" stamp in a small border
pointing to my photo. Going with that theme,
I made "lines" on my layout with either washi tape, patterned paper
or cardstock with arrow stamps from the LLD Document It stamp set.

 
 
 
then I used another arrow stamp "right here right now"
(from the LLD Document It stamp set)
pointing up to my cuties.
I also added a different patterned paper behind the Story Starters Die Cuts.
I love how that turned out! Adding hearts around my title, with smaller circles
(taken from the original sketch) underneath it all, with stamped arrows
along the top in black ink.
here's another close up shot:


















Be sure to check out the My Favorite Things blog for all the
challenge details!!
Thank you again Joann & everyone at MFT...it's been MY pleasure!
 
Here's everything I used on the above layout:
 
 
 
here's the sketch I based my project on:
 
 
 
 
have a great one!