Sunday, April 21, 2013

*Paper Issues - Elle's Studio Serendipity Blog Hop*

Welcome to Paper Issues - Elle's Studio "Serendipity"  blog hop!
 
You should have arrived here from Diana's blog
If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues Blog to start at the beginning!
Next up on the hop is Melissa!
I am in LOVE with Elle's Studio's Serendipity line!
The colors are so soft, yet so powerful to make just the perfect statement

for your photo's!

I created 2 layouts.
My first one is about my handsome son:

"Be Original"


here's a couple of closer shots:

 































I added some fun flair by Panda Eight Designs (click to see Martha's Etsy store!)on both layouts. 


My 2nd layout is about Master Liam - one of my sweet friend's little man:
"Tie ~ GOoD!"



Isn't he the CUTEST baby boy? I love him! I get to babysit him sometimes.
How lucky am I! My friend Andie is a professional photographer & she shot

these fabulous shots of her guy. I just scrapped them :D

Here's some closer shots:

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for hopping with us today!
 
 
Be sure to:
 
so you can have a chance to win 1 of -
5 packs of Serendipity goodness
 

Here's the full blog hop list for you in case you get lost along the way:
 
 
Leslie: http://leslieashe.blogspot.com/  <----- that's ME!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
{Don't forget - shop in Paper Issues
(click to go to the Etsy shop!)and use the code:  "Leslie" for a 20% discount!}
 
 
Have a great day!
~Leslie

31 comments:

~amy~ said...

Way to rock the collection! Both of your layouts are spectacular!

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome pages Leslie!!! Love your layering style and the soft colors of this collection!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous pages, Leslie! Your layering rocks!

Crystalena82 said...

What a wonderful combination of colors and layers on both! I love the little strips on the first one and absolutely fell in love with the way you showcased the pictures of the little boy on the second. The ink drops and hearts are so perfect for this! Thank you for the inspiration! :)

Margie said...

Wonderful layouts! I love these colors!

Juliana said...

Super cute Leslie!!! Love the way you rocked the flair!!!

Anna Sigga said...

Girl - your layouts are fab and I adore the Tie layout!

Heather Greenwood said...

oh... all the layering and texture on these are gorgeous!!!

Laurel said...

Always love your layering! Fabulous layouts!

Buffy Esser said...

wow...both are just simply beautiful the teal and yellow colors just pop!

wendipooh13 said...

fun fun pages and LOVE LOVE your colors on it!!!!

orange gearle said...

OMGoodness! These are lovely! I love all the colors...especially the yellow/teal/grey white combo in the first one! Awesome with that B&W photo!

Caroline said...

what beautiful layouts, i love both of them and i love how you make the aqua stand out. love them

Julie A. Shearer said...

Great layouts !! I love all of the layering . TFS .

Ashley Horton said...

Love both of these Leslie! The layering and stamping is awesome on your first page and the strips of Elle's paper looks great behind your photo on the second page!

Marielle said...

Love these!!! The layering is awesome :)

Julie A. Shearer said...

Very nice . I love all of your layering and color choices. TFS.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Such great layering on both pages!!

Crystal said...

Love all of the details on both pages.

Brigit said...

Fantastic, awesome detail, you can tell a lot of love went into them!!

McStamper said...

Great layouts.

Sabrina said...

Oh my goodness!! What fantastic layouts !! The photos are just too cute for words!!

Barb Wagar said...

Very nicely coordinated layouts using color and texture! Elle's fits right in!

teresa said...

Great layouts I love them both ..love the colors !!

Nicole Nowosad said...

First of all - is it completely wrong for me to say your son is a hottie :) I love both pages, the colors just POP!!!xxx

Diana Waite said...

I'm really loving the pop of blues on your layouts--GORGEOUS job!

Pam said...

Gorgeous Layouts ! the first one is perfect for a teen ! Love the color combo you used in both Los.

Andrea Amu said...

These are both so decadent with layering! I love them, Leslie... esp. the colors and Flair!

Karenladd said...

wow, love the energy in the first layout! The colors and design are eye-catching!

Missy said...

These are so awesome Leslie! I love all the layering!!

isa@scrapdisa said...

I love both of your layouts, but waouw, your first layout is really gorgeous and spectacular. Thanks so much for the inspiration !!!!