Saturday, May 4, 2013

*American Crafts National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop*

 



















Hi! Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Welcome to the American Crafts National Scrapbook Day  blog hop!
If you've come here from my sweet friend Patricia Roebuck's blog -
you're in the RIGHT spot!

I hope you're having  a great time hopping with us today!

Today I'm sharing a challenge I created just for today.
My challenge is "how to use multiple tags as a frame" around your project:



As you can see, I added tags on the left & right side, mimicking a "frame"
that surrounds my layout.  I had so much fun playing!

I used a combo of the newest release: Mayfair with some Dear Lizzy & Amy Tan :D

Here's a closer shot:




















Aren't those burlap Thickers DELICIOUS?
They're new, fun & I am in LOVE!
 
I also have a little give away for you!
Leave me a comment here on my blog about what you're doing

to celebrate NSD & I'll pick ONE lucky winner for my prize below:

 You have until Saturday, May 11th & I'll randomly select my winner,
so good luck!!!


Here's a complete blog hop list for you, in case you get lost
along the way!
Paige Evans
Jill Cornell
Corrie Jones
Patricia Roebuck
Leslie Ashe  <------ that's me!
Becky Williams
Jen Chesnick
Monika Głód
Heather Leopard
Andrea Budjack
Allison Waken
Kimberly Neddo
Diana Waite
Leah Farquharson
Michiko Kato
Melissa Mann
Angie Gutshall
Erin Stewart
Carina Lindholm
Lilith Eeckels


Make sure you go through the entire hop, leave a comment on each blog,
then visit the American Crafts blog to win a BIG prize!



Next up on the hop is sweet Becky Williams!

Enjoy! Have FUN scrapping & hopping today!!