Monday, May 20, 2013

*Teresa Collins Designs*

happy Monday!

today I'm here to share some projects I recently did that I am
SO excited about!!

I was asked to be a guest for the lovely Teresa Collins!
I got to play with 2 of her amazing new lines: 
Summer Stories (Spring 2013 release) &
He Said, She Said (Winter 2013 release).
Talk about a dream come true!
I've always loved Teresa's designs.
I had the privilege of meeting Teresa at CHA a few
years back - she's such a sweet, fun, amazing lady!

Thanks so much for having me, I loved this opportunity so much!

Here's my creations:

"Some People Look For A Beautiful Place Others Make A Place Beautiful"
(isn't my sweet great niece Presley a DOLL!!)




















I LOVE the Summer Stories line! How perfect is it
for this footloose, fancy free layout of my niece - ♥)



"Yes It Is True, I LOVE You 2"
(my cuties...gosh I love them!)




















"A Conversation With You"
(precious Presley - oh the things she says...)




















"Here & Now"
(my GORGEOUS daughter - can't even believe she's 22!!)






















I hope you've enjoyed my inspiration I've shared -
If you'd like to see everything I used & see more about
my post on the Teresa Collins blog, just click the link & enjoy!

Thank you again!
xoxo - back soon.

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

these are just GORGEOUS girlie!!