Friday, July 19, 2013

*My Greatest Earthly Blessing*

hi everyone, I'm back again on this Friday evening
with a new post!

I'm sharing a layout I made for my brand new team: 
{A Flair For Buttons} (fun FLAIR - you must go check it out!)

It's up on the {a flair for buttons} blog as well - stop by if you get a sec!

Here's the story behind my layout:

We recently came back from vacation & while on vacation we ran across this
little cute, rather quaint & all out amazing book store in the mountains.

On the counter sat a display of the sweetest cards I'd ever seen.
I loved them so much I KNEW I had to have them.
To either frame or use on ascrapbook project later.

I am so glad I decided to do that because on this layout, along with the most
amazing Flair ever - is one of those cards.
I decided to use it as my title -
as well as my journaling of my gorgeous, sweet, amazing daughter:


























here's a couple of closer shots:





















I created this layout using this Flair: Minimal 1



















and this Flair:  Tell Your Story




















which you can get both PLUS so many more at the {a flair for buttons} shop!
Enjoy!

Thanks for letting me share with you - back soon with some American Crafts goodies
I haven't shown you....

until then - have a great day!
~Leslie

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I really like how you ROCKED this bright background--FANTASTIC job!

Michelle Hernandez said...

First- that's my absolute favorite color and you TOTALKY rocked it!!! Loooove this- clean simple- impact full. Fantastic!!!