Monday, October 14, 2013

*You Are My Happy*

hi everyone!
It's Leslie here today sharing a layout I made using Teresa Collins
brand new mid season release:  You Are My Happy


in fact...my layout is titled just that:  You Are My Happy!

The colors and design in this line are absolutely beautiful!
Pinks, whites, blacks and the amazing kraft color...divine!
Some of my very favorite colors to create with right now.

When I saw the paper with glasses, along with the chipboard
embellishments & stickers I knew the PERFECT photo to use for my project.


This sweet little girl is my niece, Presley. She LOVES to play with her
MeMe (my sister, her grandmother)'s reading glasses. We call her
Mini "ME" when she does this. Isn't she DARLING? I love that baby girl.


I decided to use A LOT of the You Are My Happy die cuts
from the collection as my background for my tiny photo.

to see how I built my page - be sure to check out the Teresa Collins blog today!

Thanks so much for letting me share with you today.
I hope you have a wonderful day!