Wednesday, January 1, 2014

**Bringing in 2014 with a bang and some of my faves!*

hi everyone!
Happy New Year! Can you believe 2014 is already here?
I can't. It's so odd how halloween gets here then...BAM. It's
Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then...2014!

I'm sharing some fun news for 2014:














Teresa Collins has asked me to return for another term!
I'm so excited - can't even begin to tell you how thrilled,
honored, excited (did I say excited), jubilant I am to be with
Teresa Collins! It's such a wonderful team of wonderful people.
The talent on this team is top notch amazing and I can't believe
I get to be a part! Thank you Teresa! :D
Click HERE for the entire post!

to celebrate - I wanted to share in a fun, unique way.
I'm sharing 13 of my FAVORITE Teresa Collins Designs
projects - from 2013:


































What a FUN way to bring in 2014.

Happy New Year! I hope you make this YOUR year.
:D I know I will. I've got some fun things in the works..

until tomorrow! Come back - there's another something fun
I'll be sharing (with a giveaway!!)

~Leslie

4 comments:

Christie Bryant said...

I love your projects! So excited to be on the TC team with you!

Julie GM said...

Congrats to you! Happy New Year! I love seeing/swooning over your projects!

Julie GM said...

Love every single last one!!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Fantastic inspiration! So excited to work with you for another year!