Thursday, January 9, 2014

*Here & Now - Teresa Collins Daily Stories*

hi everyone!

it's that time of the year - that fun week where new
CHA Winter 2014  reveals are happening!
I LOVE to see what's coming out,
the new colors, designs, etc. It's all so exciting!
I'm stopping by today to share a quick layout I did
for Teresa Collins'  booth at the show.

I decided to share my "Daily Stories" layout of
my son, Shaypher :D He's away at his last year of
college down in San Marcos - having the time of his life!
(mainly because he's almost FINISHED, ready to
graduate and start his career):

 




Daily Stories is so beautiful, versatile, & just perfect!

The colors, the designs...everything about it makes me smile.
here's where you can see the ENTIRE line:  Teresa Collins Daily Stories

beautiful right??

I did a little mini "how to make this..." on the Teresa Collins blog
on Tuesday if you'd like to take a look! Here & Now - Leslie Ashe

isn't this line fun?
you'll want every piece of it!


Be back soon - more details on the boxes I'll have for sale
at the end of this month...
(thanks for the email of interest! email me if you'd be
interested..I'm making more boxes this week!)

Sorry for the delay in my posts, just went through Savannah's
birthday a few days ago & mine yesterday...will share all the
fun soon!

have a great one!

3 comments:

Julie GM said...

Such a fun layout! Yes he's a cutie & love all the eye candy on the side of photo!

Leanne said...

gorgeous!!! all the embellishments! just divine..x

Kelly Jean said...

Look at those embellishments! You are such an inspiration! Love your work!!