Monday, January 20, 2014

*You Melt My Heart*

hi friends!

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting - I took a small vacation from
blogging and forgot to let you know. That was SO wrong of me!

I know I have all of what...3 readers and if I drove you 3 away,
please forgive me!

I'll be updating every day this week with something fun.
Like today will be a project I made.....just for FUN. for ME.
Tomorrow will be a Teresa Collins project, Wednesday another just for FUN,
Thursday...well who knows! You have to come back and see.  ;D

Today I'm sharing a layout I created of my cute kids.





Recently I got the new Elle's Studio January 2014 kit PLUS the
adorable January Stamp and couldn't WAIT to sit and play with it.

I took some of my stash I bought while on vacation in Florida,
plus a Starbucks gift card (just look at that cute heart!), some washi
tape my sweet friend Patricia R. sent me
and some amazing flair by my friend Martha B. at Panda Eight Designs
(click on that...you'll be taken to her fabulous Etsy shop!)
and went to town.

My most favorite part of this layout is how I decided to use that
stamp haphazardly down my page, not caring one bit if it's messy,
straight, thick, thin...I just wanted that as my background.

It all came together so FAST and I love the final looks of it.

thanks for letting me share some inspiration with you today!

I hope you are inspired to grab your stash, (old or new!) and
have so much fun playing...

until tomorrow!

Have a great one,
~Leslie

5 comments:

Kelli Moss said...

Leslie, I absolutely love this layout. And I visit your blog often, so you must have at least 4 regular readers. LOL!
Keep on inspiring us!

Christine Kelly said...

Ha ha! I was going to post that at least 2 of your 3 readers are here, but I guess I make it 5 then!! I love logging on and seeing what you have been up to lately! I love your layouts, very creative!

barbara macaskill said...

I guess all 3 of your readers are still watching for your posts since you have 3 comments! LOL Great layout!! Love the color palette!! TFS!

Laurie Leahey said...

I love how you used the "love" stamp. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who uses Starbucks paraphernalia on my layouts. They just have the cutest stuff!

Leanne said...

LOL! Nope. 4 readers... I've just been on a hiatus too! Now playing catch up with blog love. I absolutely LOVE this LO. Fabulous...x