Monday, March 31, 2014

**Scrapbook Circle - March Layouts**

thought I'd stop by for a quick hey after not blogging for a while...

I'm sharing all of my March projects I did for Scrapbook Circle in one post...
here they are:






and just for fun...
I did a few extra projects using the rest of my March kit
(it was so full and fabulous!)

 


 
I also used A Flair For  Buttons flair, some of my own stash
and had a LOT of fun trying the new watercolor technique - even
if it's NOT as perfect as the ones I've seen.
I don't care - I love it.

Thanks all, back soon.

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Awesome work Leslie - love them all!

Christie Bryant said...

WOW! I can't believe that you whipped out all of those projects! They're all amazing! You've got talent that knows no bounds!
XOXO

Karen Letchworth said...

As you may know, I've been a fan of your art for quite some time, Leslie. I'm excited about being part of the blog hop starting Monday combining our two great companies; Scrapbook Circle and Top Dog Dies. Looking forward to it!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com