Friday, June 6, 2014

*** Well I Guess I Should Tell You Something***

I wasn't going to do this.

I made this decision 2 months ago & was just going to let it go. 
Not say anything. 

In fact, I was thinking of just letting this blog fade into the sunset - but I feel like I owe you, 
My one (besides my sweet mama, hiiii Mom!) reader, this:

Before I say what I need to say, I want to say thank you. 
Thank you to each and every person in this industry who I've had the pleasure
Dealing with. Thank you to each friend I've made, each person I've had the privilege 
Of meeting & to ALL of my design teams I've had the utmost HONOR of being a part of.
Thank you so much for having faith in me. For loving each thing I've made using your products,
For sending me the product to create with. I absolutely love each and everything I've had the pleasure 
To use & make memories in my albums with it all of your incredible things.

It's come time for me to step back and reevaluate where I am in life
(2 almost college graduate kids, 2 newly engaged kids (they're both engaged 
to their future spouses, WHAT?!) 

I'm wanting to dive more into my photography & just enjoy being me. It's time. 

I will continue to scrapbook. Just for me. I've got a couple of projects I'm working 
On this month for  friends & theirteams, but after that - it's back to being me.


I've moved my scrap room in a new area in my home & while it's been done and set up now for 2 
Months - I've yet to make anything in there. I haven't scrapped in THAT long. I think I've lost the touch!

I started in this industry in 2005. I've been blessed. I've enjoyed each opportunity I've had 
A part of. I love this hobby. I just hope I can dive back in one day.

Thank you for all of your support, love & kind words you've given me. I appreciate you so much.

Much love, 
Leslie Ashe.